Search This Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tie Dye!

How long has it been since you've thought about tie-dye?!  I think it's making a comeback, and I'm excited about giving it a try.  The FaveCraft folks contacted me to see if I'd be willing to try out a tie-dye kit from one of their partners.  It should be coming in the mail any day now, and I'm trying to think about what to make.  If anyone's got suggestions, please let me know, and keep checking back here to see my progress!

Otherwise, I'm getting ready to post a new pattern for a boy's baseball cap and am finishing up the resizing of the little girl's sweater dress for 5 to 7 year olds.

Yikes, Halloween is a week away!  Not sure what's going on this year in terms of costumes, parties, etc., but if there's anything worth reporting, I'll let you know ;-)

Ok, I'm off to pay bills and take care of those mundane but necessary tasks that always crop up on a Sunday night.

Today's Thought:  Just got a Filtrene Air Purifier!  Not sure if it's just psychological at this point, but I'd swear that the air does seem lighter somehow.  Got a great price and fast shipping from http://www.discountfilterstore.com/.  This brand of air purifiers and filters is made by 3M and has gotten great reviews, so if you're in need, check them out!

No comments: