Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Make a Crochet Octopus for a Premature Baby Today!!

A couple of friends have posted this UK article on Facebook about crocheters making octopuses for premature babies because the tentacles remind them of their umbilical cords and make them feel safe and breathe better!  Of course not only am I ready to go into action to make some, but I want to do more -- the article links to a lovely octopus crochet pattern, but I've had one for Pollie the Octopus for sale on my Ravelry page forever, and I'm making it FREE!  I think, if I do say so myself, that this pattern will be easier to make for a beginner crocheter, and it meets all the requirements mentioned in the article (all cotton, tentacles not longer than 22 cms/8.5 in.).  So, PLEASE, make one today!!




No comments: