Search This Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Whew!

Well, it's been a busy few weeks.  I've been really pushing hard to get my ravelry account in order, to get some new patterns into the template and up on my Lulu account, and even teaching some beginners' crochet classes.  It really is so fun, watching people as they get the hang of it and figure out their own personal way of doing it.  I always keep encouraging the beginners to keep practicing and to RELAX, this is supposed to be fun and stress-free, but it's hard not to tense up when you're learning something for the first time, especially something physical.

Also, I just got the Fall issue of Interweave Crochet magazine -- what a lot of beautiful projects and great tips.  Which reminds me, time to go put up some more helpful tips on the Lifetips website!  I tried getting myself to put up 2 tips a day, but I just don't work that way -- I need to get inspired and then put up a whole bunch all at once, then let it sit.  Dah!  It's not good, but what can I say?  Well, I guess as long as I get inspired often enough, it'll be ok.

Ok, perhaps I can go generate some inspiration :-)

Today's Thought:  It's late summer/early fall, so it must be ragweed season!  Here's a great website with information about ragweed allergies, how to tell if you've got them, and what to do about it! 

No comments: