Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Treadmill is Speeding Up!

Ever feel like you are running in place, not getting anywhere?!  Ha, everyday, right!  I think my angst is coming from having really hunkered down to do the taxes this weekend.  Still not done, but I've got it all organized and anticipate putting the final touches and final checks on our returns and my mom's this week and getting them out, whew!

But, on a happier note, I also took a little break this morning from tax land and created a fun flower.  I'll post pix on the next post.  I'm still trying to think of a fun spring project to make use of the April yarn club offering, but I should have that whipped up by the April 15th shipment date.  And, yes, another side of the Mom Vest is done, now to tackle the back.  She gave me some fun big gold buttons that she liked from another jacket that's long gone now to use for the vest, so that's spurring me on to make the final push to finish that project.

For a techie update, as you will recall, I've been trying to figure out how to upload files to my web hosting service (check, I think...) and then make downloads available to you all (not checked off just yet).  But, I think I found a website that might help with this -- "The Blog Doctor" seems to have a lot of stuff on his site, but ironically, it takes a long time to load and all the information is pretty overwhelming.  More to come on this topic!

Today's Thought:  101 Crochet Tips in 101 Days -- the challenge is on, visit Phyllis the Crochet Guru as she works to meet it head on!  http://www.crochet.lifetips.com/

No comments: