Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year 2023!!

Another year, another chance to start fresh!  This is the year that I'm finally going to make some dreams come true, and I hope you'll join me for the ride.  

I've dreamed of helping crocheters and knitters create beautiful keepsakes for the new babies in their lives (and hopefully for some babies in need as well).  To me, that means providing access to the physical and skill-based tools needed to actually make the items as well as the inspiration to create something meaningful and from the heart.

 



So, this year, we are going to go, step by step together, through all of the decision points on the road to creating an amazing first-year wardrobe for baby.  I'll cover yarn choices, sizing options, pattern decisions, and head-to-toe practicalities to keep baby well-outfitted and the mama happy about the ease of caring for the items.

Please join me Tuesdays and Fridays for this series of blog posts, and, if you sign up in the box to the left, the posts will be delivered right to your inbox.

Thank you for your support through the years and for joining me on our journey through 2023!  Happy New Year!

No comments: