Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Craftsy

I love how there are all these great crafts communities building online.  I've just recently joined Craftsy, which is a crafting site with sewing, quilting, jewelry making, etc., in addition to crocheting and knitting.  It's different than Ravelry and Create the Hive in that its emphasis is on "learn it. make it."  So, there are online classes and workshops to take plus the ability to buy (and sell) patterns.  It's got a very cute and vintage feel to it and is quite user friendly.  It will be interesting to see how it develops and grows.

Not sure what else I've got to share right now -- still in catch up mode and realizing that March is quickly slipping away from me and the darn newsletter is going to be late again!

1 comment:

Miskqui Majik Crochet Creations! said...

Yeah! I am glad you joined and hope you shared with your jewelry friend! Isn't this so neat and it was started so as not to take $$ away from crafters for those that sell items by former Etsy upper management. I love it and love to look at all the wonderful things that contributers have posted and many are free (giving back!) Great Job & welcome to Craftsy!