Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Revamp is in Order!

As the new year approaches, I will of course use it as an excuse to try to recommit to half-done projects, to reorganize my ever-growing yarn stash, and to revamp my online presence.  I meant it when I said that technology is overwhelming -- there are new widgets, apps, and programs available every day to do things that you never thought of.  And, as each one comes out (and I become aware of it!), it makes me rethink the way the blog is organized and what I've posted, the services that I use, and whether I'm ever going to actually get my "real" website up and running :-)

But, I think all of that might have to take a back seat right now to my creative juices, they are flowing!  I'm having a project spurt and I need to just go with it.  I wish I could be more methodical, setting aside the same time blocks each week to take care of preplanned tasks, but who am I kidding?!  I guess since my day job is so structured, I let my crochet life be free flowing.  Well, it is important to get in touch with one's inner artist :-)  I hope to have pictures and patterns posted soon.

Today's Thought:  I'm going to repeat my encouragement to all the crocheters to join http://www.ravelry.com/  It's free and easy and there are so many talented knitters and crocheters on there, sharing their creations.

No comments: