Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ramping Up!

So, I'm starting to get nervous! I'll be giving my first crochet class for Knit-a-Gogo in about 2 weeks! I've been preparing, mainly by putting together an outline of the topics I want to cover in those 2 hours, but with even more information in it that the students can take home with them and refer to later when they're on their own.

It's really been fun in a way, thinking about the process through which I went to start crocheting. I'm looking forward to helping others learn too -- it's such a great life-long hobby, activity, way to de-stress, however you want to look at it.

I keep working on the business as well. I've gone back to the materials and coaching that Frederic Patenaude provides. I really like his approach. He's not necessarily telling you anything you don't already know, but he's very encouraging but realistic and helpful in getting your thoughts and actions organized. His primary focus is the natural health movement, but his advice relates to any type of business someone might want to start. Check it out! www.fredericpatenaude.com

Today's Thought: Persimmons are very high in antioxidants and are really tasty, but be sure that they are very ripe before you eat them; otherwise, they can be bitter and have a weird texture and aftertaste!

No comments: