Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Martha Stewart is a Copy Cat ;-)

Actually, I should be saying "what took her so long?!"  Her Whole Living Challenge today is to take up knitting for relaxation purposes:  http://community.wholeliving.com/profiles/blogs/todays-challenge-knit-1-purl-1?xsc=eml_chl_2010_12_15.  Well, we could have told her that (and did!) long ago.  I wrote an article about the health and wellness benefits of meditation over 2 1/2 years ago, citing Dr. Benson's work into the Relaxation Response.  I've done research specifically into knitting and crochet as forms of meditation and spoke about that during my interview on BlogTalkRadio (see the button to the left).  Not that I'm bitter or anything ;-)  Anyway, I'm glad Martha is getting out the word!




No comments: