Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lifetips

Mmm, making progress on the 101 Crochet Tips in 101 Days!  Check out the site, I just added a whole bunch of really good tricks and techniques ;-)

Also, a necklace to go with the bracelet is almost ready.

I missed the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival this past weekend.  Every year, something seems to come up that prevents me from going.  This year, I think it was sheer laziness!  It is quite a trek to get there, so what can I say?!  At least there's another festival coming up in the fall in Virginia, so perhaps I'll pull myself together for that one.

Ok, I'm keeping it short this post, but let me leave you with yet another tidbit to chew on -- have you done some research on your competitors?  Who else out there is selling rhinestone widgets?  What are the differences between your product and theirs?  Hard to believe, but the fact that there are such sellers out there is actually a good sign for you -- it means there's a market for your product, and if it's trending up, then there's room for you too.  So, get to your research!

No comments: