Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Facebook Follies

So, tomorrow is the webinar that I signed up for that is supposed to teach me how to create a proper Facebook page for MCG.  As much as I am liking FB less and less (I mean, every time I start to get used to their changes, they go and change everything again!), all the small business marketing tips I read say that you've just got to be on Facebook.  Ok, so I will give it a try...

Other than that, it's been a quiet week in terms of getting much done that's worth reporting to you about.  I did purchase all sorts of gluten-free flours today at the organic market down the street, so I'm gearing up to try out some bread experiments.  Mom's vest continues to languish, but this weekend, I can feel a breakthrough coming (at least I'm hoping so!)

Today's Thought:  Buckwheat is not wheat!  Buckwheat groats are actually fruit seeds that are related to rhubarb and sorrel.  They are high in manganese, magnesium, and dietary fiber, which all help with lowering high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and high blood sugars.  More detailed information about the health benefits of buckwheat can be found at http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=11

No comments: