Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2009

NaBloPoMo

Apparently, it is National Blog Posting Month!  One must post at least once a day for the entire month of November.  I don't know if I'll make it, but what the heck, probably worth a try. 

So, I guess I should try to come up with some plan for November to make it worth your while to check back to see what I am blogging about each day.  I wish I could commit to creating a project a day for the whole month, but I'm not sure that's realistic.  I think I'll try to come up with a crochet tip a day -- that way, you all will get a jump on tips that I will ultimately post on the Lifetips website.

Ok, so today's tip:  When starting a hat, leave a long tail on the slip knot that you use to start your first round so that you can use it to sew up the hole at the top of the hat if you so desire.

See you back here again tomorrow!

No comments: