Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Memories of the Inauguration

So, just published my article on the inauguration on Associated Content! And I've actually gotten 2 recommends :-) Look for it over in the left column.

And, last night was my first crochet class! Three lovely women signed up for my Introduction to Crochet class, and I think it went well. They were pretty fast learners, so it was actually pretty easy. I think it helped that all three had had some knitting experience, but it is quite different. I can relate to their stress because I'm the same way when I'm trying to knit. Anyway, I really enjoyed and I hope they did too. I'm going to check on them later in the week because I'm afraid they're going to forget everything we went over (I packed a lot into the 2-hour class!). I've got to figure out a way to help reinforce the class lesson. Mmmm, maybe I'll create my own videos -- yeah, right. Actually, I really don't need to, the ones on www.nexstitch.com are really good. Ok, now off to work!

Today's Thought: It's snowing here in DC! So, if it's snowing where you are, take the time to play!

No comments: