Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2013

The Block Project



The whole Looped Yarn Works family is joining together to get ready for the Metro Yarn Crawl, and each of us is creating a crochet or knit block (12 inches by 12 inches) to showcase the beautiful new yarn by Quince and Co that is exclusively carried by the store.  I'll be posting pictures of all the squares as we get closer to the start of the crawl and letting you know how you can get the patterns if you are not local.
lark
Still working up some other new spring patterns, but it's just too soon to do a reveal ;-)  But, right now, the spring cleaning fever has hit me, and the Goodwill truck is coming to my building on April 27th, so I've got lots of cleaning and organizing to do by then!  My treat will be to get to organize my stash, but I don't get to play with yarn til I get all the paperwork in order, so...

No comments: