Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Forward!



I think I'm still getting used to having "sprung forward" for daylight savings time.  It is very nice coming home from work while it's still light outside!  But, it's still cold outside, and I'm used to milder weather coinciding with the time change.  So, I thought about how to get in the mood for Spring and decided to make some crocheted flowers to sprinkle around or hold onto for the next yarn bombing perhaps...

I stumbled upon this great blog post with lots of beautiful crochet flowers that look like a lot of fun to make:  http://www.skiptomylou.org/2011/02/15/10-beautiful-ways-to-crochet-a-flower/







I really like these flowers because the inside petals curl into each other.






I think these poinsettias would be great for next Christmas time...




ENJOY!



No comments: