Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2012

CrochetSavvy.com

I've been on a cleaning binge!  I guess it's because the dust bunnies got too big to ignore, lol.

But, I'm taking a little break here to share with you a great new site that my wonderful friend Lori found -- crochetsavvy.com.  They have a free digital crochet magazine that can be downloaded in PDF form (there's a print version available for purchase as well), and I have to say, I think they've got a really fun, fresh approach to not only crochet, but fashion and trends as well.  Also, I really like their added focus on using crochet for charitable pursuits.

The Fall 2012 issue has an interview with Kathryn Vercillo, who's written a book titled "Crochet Saved My Life."  I'll be writing a separate blog post about Kathryn and her insights into the health benefits of crochet, but I think you'll like getting a jump on reading about some amazing and courageous women.



No comments: