So, I have been spending the entire morning changing all of my passwords because Yahoo! screwed up!! This is so annoying! But, we should all be practicing good password protocols anyway...
1) change your password every 3 or 4 months.
2) don't use real words or names
3) use lots of numbers and symbols among letters, including caps
4) try not to write down your passwords (yeah, right!), especially in an accessible place
5) be careful with the security questions also -- don't put stuff people would know about you
Ok, so let's see about getting other stuff done this morning!!