Search This Blog

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Many Creative Gifts Wrapping

So, after the scare with the email/password disclosure, I've been very wary of any emails I get from unknown sources, especially if they have links in them.  But, I got a nice note from a subscriber and decided to check out the link.  It's a handy list of creative ways to wrap gifts!  My two favorites are giving a new mom a diaper bag full of goodies and filling a coffee mug with small gifts.  Many thanks to Jacqui for the heads up about this wonderful article.

I know I've just been terrible so far this summer with the lack of blogging and sending out the newsletter, but hopefully, it will all be worth the wait!  My new website is almost ready to be launched, and I've got some projects and ebooks in the works that I think are going to knock your crocheted socks off.  So, please be patient with me, and I will try not to disappoint :-)

No comments: