Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Laptop!

So, I finally have the luxury of getting a new computer without having had the old one crash on me!  It's giving me the chance to actually clean through files, choose the programs I really need and want and just load those on the new computer, and really set up this thing the way I want it rather than just desperately trying to get up and running.  But, it really takes so much time, loading and resetting everything...

But I am loving it!  My new Acer laptop is fast and pretty :-)  What more could I want?!

Give me a little time, and I'm hoping my technological progress here is going to really help me bring better and more beautiful content to you!  In the mean time, stay tuned for our monthly newsletter -- that too has gotten a bit delayed with the transition.

1 comment:

Cp bags said...

interesting things to read about a variety of subjects, but I manage to include your blog among my reads every day because you have interesting
promotional products