Search This Blog

Friday, October 21, 2011

Mobi

No, not the whale!  It's the means by which one can create an ebook for Kindle.  Since I just went through this process for 101 Crochet Tips, I wanted to share.

Now, first step -- get over your fear of the computer and html :-)  It's really not that hard, especially when a wonderful person posts everything you'll need.  Helen Hanson has a blog on which she very methodically has laid out each step to take.  She really makes it fun and is very responsive when you have a comment or question. I carefully followed each step she suggested, and it worked!  A bit of advice -- be really precise in how you name files and insert the code because just one letter out of whack, and it will not work.

I'm realizing that I haven't posted my musings on running a small business in a while, and I know that, frankly, that's what some of you are more interested in than the crochet.  So, keep a look out for such postings soon.  I feel like I'm still figuring out this blogging thing ;-)

No comments: