Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Confession

They say confession is good for the soul, so here goes!  I've been knitting.

It all happened when I decided that I should make a birthday present for my friend Jocelyn.  She's been so great about sending me crochet ideas when she comes across them and providing some business tips too.  So, I knew that there were these pillows that she really liked from a site that she sent me.  I tried to make her a crocheted pillow but it just wasn't turning out the way I wanted (and it was just eating up yarn!).  That's when I broke down, picked up the knitting needles, and made this:


I have to admit, it was pretty easy and felt good!  Whew, well, that felt good to get off my chest.  I'm not promising I won't slip again and pick up those needles :-)  In fact, more confessions -- I'm knitting a scarf for the Special Olympics, and I bought some round needles to experiment with.  Ah, I'm hopeless, but I guess I should just accept myself and use this new-found habit for good rather than evil!

No comments: