Search This Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Rolling in the Deep

Arg, just can't get that Adele song out of my head!  Well, at least it's a good one -- I just got the CD and have been enjoying it very much.  Don't you find that music really can affect your mood, your creativity, your whole feeling for the day?!  Even though I justify being able to watch TV because I'm also crocheting, I'd really rather be listening to music when I crochet.  I've tried listening to books also, but I find that, if I get too involved in the book, I mess up on the crochet, or, if I'm too into the crochet, I miss what they're saying in the book!  I guess I'm trying to multitask, but I really think that it's best to do one thing at a time and do it well.  Even though in the short term it seems like you're saving time, in the long term you're better off because you don't have to go back and re-do stuff that didn't turn out so great when you were multitasking!

So, back to the crocheting and "rolling in the deep" :-)

No comments: