Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Struggle Continues...

You know, there are only 24 hours in a day.  Duh, but you know what I mean -- sometimes that realization really hits me.  You have to sleep at least 7 or 8 of those hours (believe me, it makes a difference, and if you're not getting that amount of sleep, you need to reassess, it really is a health issue).  Then, there's eating, getting ready, a full time job, commuting, etc. so there goes another 10 to 12 hours.  So, what's left?!  About 4 hours.  And, there's the rub -- how to spend that time??  Last night, I spent it watching TV, experimenting with some new techniques, and coming up with some new designs.  But, of course, nothing got finished.  Ufta! (oh, that's my new favorite word.  I've also seen it as "Uff dah".  It's Norwegian in origin and stands for basically what you'd expect ("oh crap").  It also stands for Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act, but that's a whole other story!)

Well, don't let my lack of productivity influence you!  Here's another great resource for creative small businesses -- http://smallerbox.net/blog/category/link-love/

No comments: