Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boooooo!

Well, it's Halloween!  More importantly, I can't believe October is over, and the next bit of planning is for Thanksgiving.  I've got an amigurumi turkey project in the works, but not sure if it's going to be ready in time due to all the other projects I've got in the works!  Ah, if only I could crochet all day, but unfortunately, the real world keeps intruding.

Anyway, no whining allowed!  But, looking ahead, you're going to be hearing about two main topics from me:  crochet and marketing (and hopefully just some fun things and insights that I come across in my daily travels).  I'll be looking at the mind, body, spirit link in those two topics for the rest of the year at least.  Why am I telling you this now?  Well, I'm hoping you'll stick with me and give me feedback on the information that I share with you, and, also, I'm hoping it'll keep me focused and on track to accomplish some goals that I have in both areas (I'll probably be sharing those with you soon too, but I really do need to prioritize first).  There really is only so much one can do in a day, and I'm determined to figure out how to make the most of each day in an efficient and fulfilling way.  Believe me, if I actually do figure it out, I will share :-)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!  and, PS, it's not too late to make a Jill O'Lantern, she works up very quickly!  Get her free from my Ravelry page (click on the link on the left!).

No comments: