It's here! Our blog swap with Nicholette and Vanessa of Craft Envy! Just check out their great blog at http://nv-craftenvy.blogspot.com/.
And, here is Nicholette's Halloween project:
What you will need:
-Black 8x10 frame
-12 inches of ribbon
-hot glue gun
1. Using your silhouette machine, cut out the words "happy haunting" and a corresponding picture. (Pumpkins on the fence can be found at the silhouette online store).
**If you want to put the vinyl behind the glass (that's what I did) you will need to flip your image horizontally.
2. Take the glass out of your frame and discard the backing to the frame.
3. Peel out your vinyl cut-outs and stick them to the glass of the picture frame.
4. Smooth out all of the air bubbles.
5. With your hot glue gun, put a dab of glue in each inside corner of the frame. Set your glass neatly inside.
6. Hot glue or staple one or more ribbons to hang your picture.