Search This Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Send in the Clowns

Whoo hooo!  Clownie has made it into an Etsy Treasury.  http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c9536770e166d9157faea71/send-in-the-clowns?index=1  Take a look at the posting shop, LizzieJoeDesigns, she's got some clever items made of wine corks.

So, I am here in beautiful Rehoboth Beach, Delaware!  The weather has been so great, so I even got a chance to dip my toes into the warm (but very rough due to the latest hurricane!) waters of the Atlantic.  Must have walked at least 4 miles yesterday and hoping to keep that up.  And, I visited the relatively new LYS here -- Kitschy Stitch.  It's a wonderful spot, and I'll be posting so much more about it when I can upload the hopefully lovely photos I took!

Ok, off for another trip up and down the Boardwalk (2 miles!)

No comments: