Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kitschy Stitch in Rehoboth

Ah, back home again...  Nice, but I miss the ocean lapping around my feet :-(

But, it was a great vacation, and here is a big shout out to Allison and her beautiful Kitschy Stitch in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.  It's located on 75 Lake Avenue, and it's just a wonderous place.  Lots of space, lots of yarns and accessories, and lots of comfortable atmosphere.  I was sad that I could only visit once and missed the Sit and Stitch on Monday morning, but I did bring home some yarnie goodies (I'll post before and after pictures in an upcoming post).


Check out Allison's blog at http://www.kitschystitch.blogspot.com/ and plan a visit!

Ok, speaking of fabulous local yarn stores, Looped Yarn Works is having its official Grand Opening starting today, and I'll be stopping by to provide crochet support :-)  Come on by!!


No comments: