Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Crocheter's Design Companion is Now Available!!

I've done it!  I've actually published a book!  Actually, it's a notebook with graph paper pages, including round ones for amigurumi, to help you design your own crochet projects and project pages to keep track of the patterns you are working on.  It's also got useful guides for crochet hook sizes, yarn weights, and a glossary of crochet terms and abbreviations, all in one handy and cute 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 inch book that will slip right into your crochet project bag!

You can order it from my CreateSpace publisher's page:  https://www.createspace.com/3476247 or from my website (where you might just find a special deal or two ;-)  And, it should be on Amazon soon too!!


I'll be posting on the process I went through to get to this point for those of you itching to be published authors also!

No comments: