Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

The End is Near...

Hubby comes back on Sunday and my Phyllis time is almost over :-)  I'm ready for him to be back, though I have enjoyed the time to revel in cleaning and organizing and crafting and leaving things wherever I put them and knowing that it will still be there when I return!

My latest project is a clown doll for a friend of mine.  Her Nana used to make them for all the kids in the family, and I think she's hoping to fill the role now.  You know, I usually don't like clowns, I guess I fall into the camp that finds them creepy.  But, I have to say, this crocheted clown is actually pretty cute.  I've been reverse engineering it, though I did Google it, and sure enough, I think I found a starting point for the pattern (Nana made modifications, and my friend and I really like her version, so I'm trying to stay true to it).  Pictures soon.

And, the self publishing blues continue...  An update on that will be coming soon too.  Stay tuned!

No comments: