Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Knitting by the Sea

Sorry to not have posted for longer than usual, but I was in California!  We flew into Monterey and visited Carmel and Pebble Beach -- what beautiful places.  Of course, before going, I did a search for yarn shops and found a wonderful place called "Knitting By the Sea" in Carmel (I gave the owner a hard time about that name, but she assured me that it was on the books before she became the owner and that she herself is an avid crocheter!)  Unfortunately, her local California yarn supplier hadn't made a delivery recently, so I didn't bring home any yummy new yarn, but I did pick up the cutest little project bag with the store's logo on it.  Oh, I should take a picture and post, but in the mean time, here's me in front of the store and with the owner, Maurya McBride.  Be sure to stop by and check out her lovely shop!



No comments: