Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Radio Show

I'm so excited -- I have been asked to be a guest on BlogTalkRadio!  My segment will be on Sunday, March 21st at 7 PM Eastern time (I think I have a 10-12 minute segment during the hour, then I can also participate in a roundtable discussion at the end).  Of course, I will send out the link and more information as we get closer, but I think it's going to be fun.

I guess that's been what I've been working on the last few days.  I think I've got my topic all worked out, but I need to do a little more research into a part of it.  It really made me face the fact that I've just got to do something about building my "Fan Page" on Facebook, so I actually signed up for a webinar that's supposed to walk you through how to properly set it up, etc.  I think the timing's all going to work out pretty well :-)  Whew!

So, I do have a confession -- Mom's Vest is still sitting there.  But, this weekend, I can feel that it's going to come together, and if I promise you all some pictures, then I had better follow through!!

Today's Thought:  I remember growing up that my mom always used Pyrex to store our leftovers and other foods in.  I'm so glad she did now that all this research and information is coming out about some of the bad effects of so much exposure to plastics.  So, I've gone old school and ordered a whole bunch of Pyrex recently from Amazon.  Their prices are great (almost half of what I was seeing in stores), and they arrived safely.

No comments: