Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

So Many Ideas, So Little Time!

Oh, have I got ideas!  Just thought of a poncho design that I'd love to be working on.  But, as you will recall, Mom's vest is numero uno project.  I have gotten a start on it.  I talked to her this morning about what kind of stitch pattern she wants (flowers, waves, bobbles, etc.), and she said "surprise me."  Great, that's helpful.  But, I gently probed more, and I think bobbles are going to be the way to go.  I'm using a varigated yarn, so I'm thinking the bobbles (they're small ones, not the big poofy ones) will highlight nicely the transitions in yarn shades.  Well, we'll see ...

Other than that, I've got three days ahead of me, during which I've got to systematically and methodically knock out some house cleaning and organizing, tons of paperwork, laundry, and Mom's vest.  Yikes, I'm getting tired just thinking about it.  Mmmm, maybe a nap is in order first ;-)

Today's Thought:  Stay tuned for this month's newsletter -- sign up to the left for emailings of blog posts and our once-a-month newsletter!

No comments: