Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mom's Vest

Ok, I've had a set back, but I've also found the silver lining!  Seems when I get into a crocheting groove and pick up speed, I start to crochet more tightly.  So, the segment that started out 45 - 46 inches across was 42" by the time I got it to 9 1/2 inches tall!  Needless to say, I had to do some "frogging" back to about 4 1/2 inches tall.  No worries, as I got caught up on episodes of "Being Erica" last night, I'm back at 8 inches tall, and I posted 2 new tips on http://www.crochet.lifetips.com/ :-)

Today is going to have to be laundry, paperwork, and visiting day.  But, while I watch the political shows this morning, hopefully that last inch and a half will get done. 

Today's Thought:  Already having a hard time keeping your New Year's resolution to get efficient and organized?  You might want to check into the time management and to-do list organization templates that can be found at http://lifehacker.com/5435879/get-things-done-with-the-middle-way-method

No comments: