Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Last Day for Joining Yarn Club!

If you want in on the Yarn Club, order before midnight EST tomorrow February 1st!  I'll need to shut down subscriptions then in order to know how many packages to prepare by mid-February, the first shipment.

Wow, hard to believe it's almost February!  Mom's vest is coming along nicely (one side done, now on the back panel) and I've got a couple of other projects in the works.  I actually broke out the sewing machine yesterday to come up with some linings for 2 crocheted handbags I just finished, but now, I think I need to hand sew them into place, so that still awaits.  Tonight, my plan is to add some tips to http://www.crochet.lifetips.com/, then work on Mom's Vest while watching the Pro Bowl :-)

Today's Thought:  Food Rule # 56:  limit your snacks to unprocessed plant foods.  Thanks to my husband, he came up with a delicious and satisfying snack yesterday -- slices of green peppers with a little bit of cottage cheese and blueberries.  He seasoned each one with a little bit of pepper as well.   Mmmm, mmmmm!


No comments: