Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Brrrrrr....

Wow, it is COLD outside!  I scurried from home to metro to Mazza Gallerie and back to see "It's Complicated."  It was cute and funny at times, though not a raucous comedy as they make it look in the previews.  Meryl Streep looks great, and Alec Baldwin's holding up pretty well too, though Steve Martin definitely has had some work done.  Definitely a chic flick!

Crochet-wise, I'm overrun with ideas but just haven't started the execution yet.  I came up with a boy's hat pattern for FaveCrafts, (I'll post the link when it comes out) but am torn between working on the shrug I'm envisioning and the little girl's afghan project.  Dah!  I'll probably just try to get each of them started and see what happens (my friend and life coach (for lack of a better term) DeAnn says it's ok because it's probably my true preference according to the Myers-Briggs Personality Testing :-).  She gave me a stack of reading, which of course I've done none of (sorry DeAnn!), but I will next week.  It really is interesting to get insights into why and how you do the things that you do.

Alright, I hear the dinner bell, so off I go....

Today's Thought:  I don't care how well a hat is crocheted, it's just not warm enough for weather like this!

No comments: