Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Amazon Affiliates

Mmmm, ok, so Amazon and Blogger are now in partnership.  I had set up an Amazon Affiliates account a while back so that, when I recommend crochet pattern books, etc., I could provide an easy link for you (and frankly get a cut!), but now, they've made it so easy to do, so I guess I'd better give it a try!

Actually, I am in the process of reading this great little guide to starting a crafts business, but the advice Meg Ilasco  gives is great for anyone just trying to get organized and motivated to explore new things in their lives.  The author interviews a number of people who now run successful design and craft businesses, and she sprinkles in her own wisdom and tips throughout.  For example, I really appreciated her debunking of "Craft Mythology," such as "All the great ideas have already been done and someone else can do it better than I ever could."

Anyway, check it out if you would like, but stay tuned for crochet book recommendations.

And, DeAnn, if you're reading this (and I know you are!), I will show you how to set it up, it's so cool!  I love techie talk :-)

No comments: