Search This Blog

Friday, September 18, 2009

Getting Serious!

Ok, I have finally started to try to figure out my Ravelry account! It's certainly much more user-friendly than it was when I first joined, but I'm still not getting some of the functions. Oh well, thankfully, there's a lovely volunteer team of editors who come to your rescue and make everything work out :-)

Haven't really had a chance to work on any original designs for the past week or two, I have been too caught up in beefing up the Crochet Guru site as well as sprucing up the patterns that I do have and getting them up on Lulu and Ravelry. I think I have an idea for another little girl's sweater that I'm itching to get started on, so maybe that will be next; or, I probably should start on the scarf to go with a hat that I made out of the latest issue of Crochet! Magazine for a friend's little girl. She sent me a huge bag of yarns in exchange, and there's a lot of good stuff in there! So much yarn, so little time...

Ok, back to what I don't know, but I'll try to post again soon.

Today's Thought: Mmmm, it's getting to be apple and pear season, and there's nothing like spiced baked fruit! Check out our easy and healthy recipe on http://stores.lulu.com/manycreativegifts

No comments: