Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


Yeah, I know it's already over, but February is just whizzing by! I've been flailing around a bit lately, just trying to figure out what to do next. I've been distracted from crochet by the need to eat well and exercise. Remember those New Year's resolutions we all made about a month and a half ago?! I'm still struggling to implement :-)

I am working on one very interesting project right now -- a crocheted vase! I'm using a stiff yarn and smaller-than-usual crochet hook so that it will support itself and be sturdy. I'm thinking I'll make the neck of it so that a glass tube vase can be slid inside in case anyone wants to put real flowers on display. Here's a picture of the beginning, though I've actually made progress from here. More pictures will come :-)

Today's Thought: Rosy Likes Red is such a fun band! Check out their MySpace page to hear some of their new tunes!

No comments: