Search This Blog

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas is Almost Here!


Hard to believe it's almost Christmas! The time is getting away from me, and I feel like I'm on a treadmill going nowhere (but of course, not a real treadmill where I'd be getting some exercise ;-). Anyway, just finished up some Christmas ornaments to crochet and have published them on Lulu as well.
Now, if I can just finish my own shopping for the season!
Today's Thought: If you've never checked out Brad's Deals (http://www.bradsdeals.com/), it's a really great site to find the best bargains on electronics, clothing, just about anything.

1 comment:

Rohit Singh said...

You are writting some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
Adidas India Coupons Code & Offer
My Vishal Coupons Code & Offer
Indiarush Coupons Code & Offer
Musafir Coupons Code & Offer
Ixigo Coupons Code & Offer
Amazon Offers, Coupons, Summer Sale