Search This Blog

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Last Pool Day

Alas, summer really is over :-( Today is the last day that the pool in our apartment complex is open. I baked myself out there for about 3 1/2 hours today and finally made myself come inside. We here in D.C. really were fortunate this year -- the weather has been very nice for the summer, and hopefully, the fall will be nice as well. I can't say that I'm ready for it yet, but ...

So, the upside should be more projects and more posts in the coming days, so stay tuned!

Today's Thought: The Nu-Wave Oven is fabulous! It does everything that they claim in the infomercial. See my article on Associated Content for more details! http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1017464/three_essential_lifealtering_appliances.html?cat=6

No comments: