Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm Back!!


Ok, I was away longer than I had planned, but I'm back and raring to get going on some new crochet projects! Thought I'd post this little guy to show that I haven't totally been slacking :-) Too many things going through my mind right now to get it all down in this post, but suffice to say, you'll be reading a lot more in the next few weeks about what I'm up to.


In the mean time, let's just all enjoy what's left of the summer!


Today's Thought: If you're visiting Atlanta, you've got to stop by Knitch yarn shop. It's in the funky Virginia Highlands section of town, so there's lots to see, and it's just a fabulous shop with very nice, helpful people (store folks and visitors!) They've got a fun website as well http://www.knitchknitting.com/

No comments: