Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pay Per Post

Now, don't call me a sell-out, but I did decide to sign up with http://www.payperpost.com/.
payperpost is a website where you register your blog and then you can sign up for opportunities to write reviews in your blog and get paid! I also signed up for PPP Direct, which allows advertisers to contact me directly and offer me opportunities through my blog. So far, the PPP folks have been very nice and responsive to contacts that I've made. It took a while to get the blog approved, but that was partially due to my misunderstanding some of the requirements. Also, I discovered that certain functions on the site don’t really work when you log on through Internet Explorer, but if you use Firefox, it works like a charm! I still working my way around the website, getting familiar with all of the different things it has to offer. I still don't quite understand what an "RSS feed" is, but I'm sure learning a lot about the blogosphere! I guess a lot of people are trying it out these days, but I think it's really important to try to stick to a consistent rate of posting.

Please check back to see what I'm up to! I hope you know by now that I only tell you about products and services that I think are worthwhile, so we'll see what opportunities become available for me to pass along to you!

1 comment:

Becca Nelson said...

I've never heard of this before. I might have to check it out...

I found your blog through the etsy forums. Fun!

Good luck with your shop and blog!