Search This Blog

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Duckie!


The duckie came out pretty good if I do say so myself! I think I might try to make a rabbit and a fish also (my attempt at a frog didn't work out so well :-(


The axolotl is almost done as well. Who knew it would be so hard to find doll eyes?! I could order from the internet, but I figured with postage and handling, I'd be better off trying to find locally. Not so easy.



Ok, so today's assignment is to work on my Ravelry account. It's a really cool site for just knitters and crocheters -- all the ins and outs, I have not figured out, so that's all I can tell you for right now!

Today's Thought: Remember that great orange gel suntan lotion by Bain de Soleil that we all loved years ago?! Well, drugstore.com has it! Just got it in the mail and slathered it on today to bake in the sun, whoo hoooooooo!

No comments: