Search This Blog

Monday, June 30, 2008

Another Project Almost Done!


Whoo, hoooo! I'm being very productive these days. I've had a few custom orders that I'm working on, plus I think I'm near to having found a great website designer for a reasonable amount.


Here's the bear square, but the duck is not yet ready to be unveiled. It's been a fun project, and it's making me realize that baby blankets do not have to be that hard (remember the twin's blankets -- so many squares! In fact, I confess, the girl's blanket still sits ...) Anyway, you really need only 20 squares to make a good sized blanket (the square is about 10 inches). And I used Lion Brand Cotton-Ease, which has really nice colors and is so soft. I haven't tried washing it yet, but I have the feeling it'll be fine. Ok, now, back to the duck!


Today's Thought: Check out my tea recipes on Associated Content to quench your thirst during your 4th of July festivities! http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/811207/3_healthy_and_refreshing_iced_tea_recipes.html?cat=22

No comments: