Search This Blog

Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Sale!

I'm so excited, I just sold one of my crochet patterns yesterday! It's for a crocheted yoga mat bag and can be found here at www.manycreativegifts.etsy.com I have to say, it's really a rewarding feeling to have someone pick out your design and want to make it for herself. As much as I love making custom orders for people, I'm thinking I might concentrate on designing items and making patterns for a while. Well, we'll see what happens...

Other than that, here's an update on the twins. They're scheduled to arrive on June 4th. The girl blanket is almost finished (talk about getting down to the wire!) and, of course, pictures will be posted.

Today's Thought: There's a website, www.associatedcontent.com, on which original content is published. You can find all sorts of articles on there and even take a crack at publishing something yourself!

No comments: